For commissions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
exhibitions, print and festivals.
- Transient Terrain, solo exhibit at Ivy Brown Gallery
- Brooklyn Women's Film Festival, 2017, film hue at Videology in Brooklyn
- Anime Arte, film Free Will Fantasy in Rio de Janeiro, 2017
- Baby's All Right, Brooklyn event and music venue, May 2016, 'hue' shown.
- Series fest 2017, THE HOLDOUTS and UP NORTH
- Serbian International Film Festival 'MISTER VORKY', June 2015 in Ruma, 'Free Will Festival' shown.
-THE DL, L.E.S, pop up art & fashion show, May 2015 NYC - Exhibited 15+ photos.
- WALLPLAY, Liar Magazine Launch Party, April 2015 -Exhibited cinematography for Nikola Tamindzic
-Gansevoort Hotel Penthouse, April 2015 NYC - Stephan Wrembel & Art of Fashion event, exhibited 4 photos.
- Gallery QNS Collective, February 2015 until April 2015 NYC- Project: Dreamer and Happy Never After.
- Gallery Sensei, January 2015, Daze Salon NYC- Project: Faces.
- LIAR Magazine, Issue 1: Cinematography for Fashion Film by Nikola Tamindzic.
- Ginger Zine, Vol.2 (September 2015) NYC - Project: Shine on you Crazy Diamond.
- BELLA NYC Magazine (print) (July/August 2015) - Featuring Photography for Dara Senders NYC.
- Accessories Magazine (web) (August 2015) - Featuring Photography for Dara Senders NYC.
- 'the gallery' NYU, Kimmel Center, March 2015 NYC- Photos from several projects and film 'après un rêve.'
- Boulevard Café, July 2014 until present NYC - Project: Shine on you crazy diamond
- Daze Mag, 2nd Edition (September 2014) NYC - Project: faces and video chimera
NAT GIRSBERGER is a Swiss visual artist based in Brooklyn, New York, a graduate from NYU film and visual communication. Recent work includes her solo show at Ivy Brown Gallery in Chelsea called 'Transient Terrain' and production design for UP NORTH & THE HOLDOUTS (both winners at SERIES FEST), James Franco: HORROR TIME, Tessora, CELEBRITY CRUSH, NIKOLA TAMiNDZiC. Videography and photography backstage and runway at New York Fashion Week, Bridal Market, ELLE Magazine. Exhibits and festivals include Wallplay, Brooklyn Women's Film Festival, Baby's All Right, Gansevoort Penthouse, Gallery Sensei and QNS Collective and Serbian International Film Festival Mr. Vorky. Nat splits her time between visual work for clients such as Megan Poe MD for New York University and the IMAGE FLOW and her own studio time (collaging/ mixed media/ installations). Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Observer, Indiwiere, Whitehot, Artreveal and various other publications.
mission: collaboration with my unconscious to create visuals in order to better the collective unconscious.
education: Film and Visual Communication at New York University, Gallatin, Minor in producing at NYU Tisch.
languages: english. german. swiss german. french.
programs: avid. indesign. photoshop. lightroom. after effects. sketchup. flash. bridge.
7 page spread interview on Nat and Jess Prusa and their collaboration 'Free Will Fantasy' to be featured in the newest edition of cinewomen http://www.womenartconnect.com/cinewomen.php