Exhibits & Festivals
‘CLOSE YOUR EYES,’ solo exhibit at The Storefront Project, NYC (2018-2019)
'Transient Terrain', solo exhibit at Ivy Brown Gallery, Chelsea NYC (2017)
‘Close your eyes', solo exhibit at 68 Jay Street bar, Dumbo NYC (2019)
- 'AESTHETIC OF DREAMS,' exhibit, Carrie Able Gallery, Williamsburg Brooklyn (2018)
- ‘MANY FACES' exhibit, The Living Gallery Outpost, LES NYC (2018)
- ‘DAZE SALON,’ exhibit Gallery Sensei, Daze Salon, Soho NYC (2015)
- ‘GOOD GOOD,’ exhibit, Studio 401, Williamsburg Brooklyn (2018)
-'GRAND SALON,’ Greenpoint Gallery, Greenpoint Brooklyn (2018)
- ‘LOVE’, exhibit, Gallery QNS Collective, NYC (2016)
- 'the gallery' NYU, Kimmel Center, NYC (2015)
-THE DL, pop up art & fashion show, NYC (2015)
- WALLPLAY, exhibit for Liar Magazine Launch Party, NYC (2015)
- Stephan Wrembel & Art of Fashion event, exhibit, Gansevoort Hotel Penthouse, NYC (2015)
- Boulevard Café, exhibit, Bushwick Brooklyn (2014)
- Ante Mag
- Nflux Magazine
- BELLA NYC Magazine
- Accessories Magazine.
- LIAR Magazine
- NY Times, The Holdouts
- NY Times, 'Fucking New York'
- The guardian, 'Fucking New Yokr'
- AM New York 'Hospitality Holdings'
- India Times 'Chef'
- Paper 'Fucking New York'
Film Festivals and awards
- Series Fest 2017: Up North, won 5 awards including audience award.
- Series Fest 2017: The Holdouts
- Best Production Design, 2018, Father and Father, awarded by Metro Goldman Pictures
Brooklyn Women's Film Festival, 2017, film directed shown at Videology in Brooklyn
- Anime Arte in Rio de Janeiro, 2017
- Baby's All Right, Brooklyn event and music venue, May 2016.
- Serbian International Film Festival 'MISTER VORKY', June 2015 in Ruma